QuickBooks is a popular accounting program that is used by a wide range of companies. It is the most well-known accounting and bookkeeping software since it can be used by anybody, even non-accountants, and non-technical people. The user-friendly design enables users to complete activities quickly. In this technical blog article, we will inform all the users about QuickBooks Error 6130, which is a frequent QuickBooks error code. We’ve spoken about this error and its causes in this post and also the solutions to fix this error easily and without hassle.
What is QuickBooks Error 6130?
Quickbooks Error 6130 is an error related to runtime. When a user tries to access the Quickbooks company file the error gets triggered. The emergence of this error interrupts the workflow of Quickbooks. When this error occurs an error message start displaying on the screen that states: “Quickbooks error 6130: is trying to access the company file but cannot contact the database”
Symptoms of Quickbooks Error 6130?
- With repeated active window crashes, Quickbooks Error 6130, 0 displays on the computer display.
- While running the same software, the machine often crashes with this issue.
- On the screen, Error Code 6130, 0 will show.
- The system windows are slow to respond.
- Inputs from the mouse and keyboard are sluggish.
- The computer continually “freezes” after a short period of time.
Factors that Triggered Quickbooks Error 6130
- If the QuickBooks Software file is Defective
- QuickBooks accounting software installation that isn’t finished
- Windows registry corruption
- Virus and malware attacks have corrupted QBW files and Windows system files.
- Deleted QuickBooks files or applications by accident
How To Resolve Error 6130 0 in QuickBooks?
To fix the Quickbooks error 6130 you must follow the solutions written below that are explained in a detailed manner.
Solution 1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download the Quickbooks file doctor from the site of Intuit.
- Save the download file and run it on qbfd.exe to install it.
- Now accept all the on-screen demands on the display.
- Open the tool after the installation is done.
- After that browse the file that needs a diagnosis.
- And then hit the scan button to determine the error.
- Now once the scanning completes, restart the system once.
Solution 2: Update Quickbooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop, then go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop. Finally, in the top right corner, select Update Now.
- Check the box for Reset Updates and then click Get Updates
- Close QuickBooks after the update is finished.
Solution 3: Run Verify and Rebuild Utilities
A: Run Verify Utilities
- QuickBooks Desktop is now open.
- Select File > Utilities > Verify Data from the File menu.
- To close all open windows, click OK.
- If QuickBooks finds no issues with your data, click OK.
- If QuickBooks detects a problem with your data, select Rebuild.
B: Run Rebuild Utilities
- Rebuild data by going to File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
- After that, click OK. Make a backup by saving.
- When the rebuild is finis1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor 1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor hed, click View Results to see the results.
- You can contact our specialists if you discover any problems with your data.
Solution 4: Rename the .ND And .TLG Files
- Open the location of your QuickBooks company file.[Default Location]
- C:UsersPublicDocumentsIntuitQuickBooksCompany File
- Now check for files with the extensions.ND and.TLG.
- Right-click them and choose Rename. At the end of the file, type “.OLD.”
- CompanyName.qbw.ND, for example, has been renamed to CompanyName.qbw.ND.OLD.
- It is now CompanyName.qbw.TLG.OLD instead of CompanyName.qbw.TLG.
- Click on the Yes to confirm the procedure.
Solution 5: Repair Windows Registry
- To begin, press the Start button.
- Type “command” into the search box, but don’t hit Enter yet…!
- Press the “Enter” key while holding down the “Ctrl+Shift” keys on the keyboard.
- You’ll be asked to grant permission in a dialogue window.
- Now choose the Yes option.
- A dark box with a blinking dialogue window will emerge.
- Choose the Enter key after typing “Regedit.”
- Simply pick the Export option from the File menu.
- Select a specific folder where you want to save the QuickBooks desktop key from the Save In list.
- Then, in the File Name box, put the name of the backup file. Finally, in the Export Range box, make sure that the “Selected branch” option is selected.
- Now press the Save button.
- The file will be saved with the .reg extension by default.
- Finally, you’ve got a backup of your QuickBooks entries.
Also read: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6190: [Simple Solution]
Hopefully, you liked the above article and with the help of this article, you resolve the Quickbooks error 6130 easily from your system. We tried to explain all the related- details about this error along with the solution to get rid of it. Apply these solutions as explained above for a better outcome. If you liked the article please let us know in the comment section below.